CNN recently reported that the number of Americans working to restore the credit has grown substantially since 2015.
And this number isn’t small.
ValuePenguin claims that the in 2014, 34.2% of Americans had subprime credit scores of 620 or lower. An additional 16.9% of people were in the 620 – 680 range. A lot of people are on the cusp of having bad credit, which is indicated by a credit score of 620 or lower.
Excellent credit is a score of 720, while average or fair credit is a score of 660 – 719.
The Credit People work with consumers that have bad credit. Everyone has a rough patch in life, and they’ve been helping people repair their credit for 18 years. That’s a long time, and this shows that the company went through the most recent recession helping people restore their credit in the process.
There’s also a 100% money back guarantee, so you can sleep well at night knowing that your credit will be repaired, or you’ll lose no money in the process.
How The Credit People Works
When working with quick credit repair firms that make big promises, you’re almost never going to have a good experience. The Credit People have their entire service outlined so that you know exactly what’s transpiring.
- Step 1. You pay $19, and you’ll get started working with the company. You’ll receive your credit report that you’ll use as a starting point to see how your credit score improves over time. An improvement strategy will be designed to help you improve your credit score. This is a key strategy that is catered to your specific needs. Since everyone’s credit situation is different, your strategy for tackling your poor credit should also be different.
- Step 2. The second step of the process starts when you enter into your online dashboard. Your dashboard will have all of your credit information, and you’ll also see a clear breakdown of your scores from all three credit bureaus. A credit expert is put on your case at this time, too. During this step, an improvement strategy is put in place to remove any questionable items on your report.
- Step 3. I call this the waiting game. Month after month, you’ll log into your dashboard and see how your credit score has changed. You’ll be able to work with the company for as long as you wish, and they will continue working with you to reach the best possible results.
The Credit People do allow you to cancel at any time.
Keep in mind that you’re paying $19 to get started and $79 per month as you go. If you don’t like paying monthly (I know I don’t), you do have the option of becoming a flat rate member. When you’re a flat rate member, you’ll pay just $419 for a complete six-month service.
That’s a $55 difference over paying monthly. As a flat rate member, you’ll have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your credit hasn’t budged in a month or two, complain and the company will back their service.
You’re not locked into a lengthy contract or any other commitment.
I almost forgot: you’ll receive a free consultation.
The free consultation will check over your credit score and credit situation. If the company thinks that they can help you, they will outline what their service can do for your credit.
Who Uses The Credit People?
Is this service for you? I can’t say. Everyone’s credit history is different. But I do know that the company works with people to help remove the following items from their credit report:
- Identity theft
- Late payments
If you’re like most people, you’re probably trying to improve your credit score to make a purchase, get approved for new credit or even to refinance. You’ll be happy to know that the average credit score increase is 32% when working with The Credit People.
The service also boasts the following approval rates:
- 71% – home loans
- 74% – refinancing
- 78% – auto loans
- 81% – new credit
You’re going to be working with your own credit expert who strives to bring the results you need to get the loan or credit that you’re seeking.
What People Love About The Credit People
If you dig into The Credit People, you’ll find that they’re a very highly reputable company. A lot of credit repair companies are shady, but this is definitely not one of them. When you work with this credit repair company, you’re working with someone that provides:
- Low prices
- $0 in hidden fees
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Access to member resources
Over 100,000 people have been able to increase their credit using The Credit People. You never have to pay any hidden fees or additional costs. That’s a major bonus, and included in the price is:
- Updates on how the process is coming along
- Credit reports for all three major bureaus
- Work on credit with all three bureaus
Transparency is very important, and that’s what you’ll receive with this company. If you’re not happy, the company will stand behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What I Would Like to See Done Differently
The Credit People get the job done, and that’s all that really matters. You’re working with a company that gets results, but there are a few things that I would change:
- You do have to pay a $19 setup cost
- You have just two packages when working with the company
A lot of companies operate under the per-per-deletion method. What this means is that you pay only when a certain item has been removed from your report. This can work in your benefit, or it can work to your detriment – it depends on how many items are removed per month.
The satisfaction guarantee does provide a small safeguard against this.
This is not a debt reconsolidation company or anything of the sort. You’ll need to continue making monthly payments to tackle your debt and keep your scores high. But you’ll be able to work with The Credit People to remove any errors or issues with your credit report.
And with a guarantee and a free consultation, you have nothing to lose but your bad credit.