If you’re struggling with bad credit, you’re not alone. About 68 million Americans have bad credit, according to VantageScore. Taking steps to repair your credit can open the door for many opportunities, including securing favorable rates on auto loans, mortgages and personal loans.
The Credit Pros educates consumers and provides the tools they need to understand their credit scores. Their services can help consumers take their own steps to work towards improving their scores.
The Credit Pros was founded by Jason M. Kaplan in 2009. Kaplan is an attorney, certified Credit Counselor and FICO consultant. The company maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
The Credit Pros employs FCRA certified individuals, which allows them to provide consumers with extensive knowledge on the Fair Credit Reporting Act. The in-house legal team can help customers navigate the complicated area of credit reporting laws.
What Services Does The Credit Pros Offer?
The Credit Pros provides legal credit repair services based primarily on empowering consumers with tools and education to improve their scores. They also provide:
- Credit monitoring
- Professional, do-it-for-you credit repair
- Complete suite of products
Specifically, The Credit Pros offers:
- Unlimited dispute letters
- Individual consultations with a certified FICO professional
- Debt validation letters sent to creditors
- Cease and desist letters for collection agencies
- Goodwill letters
- 24/7 access to your account
- ID theft restoration and insurance
The owner of the company is FICO-certified and an attorney who understands credit and legal matters.
The Credit Pros Promise
On their website, The Credit Pros, a registered and bonded company, offers the following promise:
- You can cancel your service at any time
- Your private information will be protected and secure
- They will not over-promise or guarantee an outcome
- All requests will receive a response in a timely manner
- You will be treated courteously and professionally
The company is committed to providing 5-star client support.
There are four plans to choose from when signing up with The Credit Pros. The Credit Pros charges an initial fee, and then a flat monthly fee afterwards.
All of the plans offer the following services:
- Transunion credit score
- Transunion credit monitoring
- Full credit report updated every 60 days
- Dark web monitoring
- Change of address monitoring
- Social Security trace monitoring
- Pay-day monitoring
- Social network monitoring
These are the base services offered with all of the plans The Credit Pros offer. The four plans offered by the company include:
The most basic plan offered by The Credit Pros. The CreditSentry Monitoring plan helps you keep track of your credit score and monitor your identity at an affordable monthly rate.
The Money Management package offers some additional services, including:
- Bill reminder services
- Budgeting system
- Real-time account sync
- Snowball and avalanche debt system
- TCP legal network
- Debt validation letters to creditors
- National Credit Direct account
The Prosperity Package includes everything in the Money Management plan, with the exception of the National Credit Direct account. The plan also includes the following perk:
- Slash Rx account to save up to 80% on medication
The Credit Pros’ complete package is the Success Package, and this includes all of the services that the company offers.
It includes everything in the Prosperity Package as well as the National Credit Direct account.
How Does The Legal Credit Repair Service Work?
The first step is to sign up for a free consultation.
After signing up for The Credit Pros, the company gets to work on your case. Within 3-5 days of signing up, specialists will start sending out letters addressing any errors or inaccuracies on your credit report. These specialists are qualified FICO consultants, and they do whatever they legally can to improve your credit score.
The Credit Pros can remove a wide range of things from your credit report, including collections, late payments, foreclosures, charge-offs, medical bills, bankruptcy and even library fines.
When you sign up for their service, you will need to provide your:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social Security number
- Information on your credit/debit cards
The company operates in all states except Maine, Oregon, Minnesota and Kansas. If you live in any of these states, you will not be able to sign up for their service.
In addition to being in the right location, you must also have a steady job and a credit score below 640.
Approximately 60 days from the time you sign up, you will receive a copy of your credit report from all three bureaus (Equifax, Transunion and Experian). Once you receive your credit reports, you will place them into an envelope and mail them to The Credit Pros. Simply continue to send updated copies of your credit report to the company as you receive them.
You can continue viewing your credit report and score through your Credit Pros login.
The Credit Pros takes customer privacy very seriously. Only the company’s credit specialists will be able to see your credit reports.
Who is This Service Right For?
Many people can benefit from the services offered by The Credit Pros, including:
- People with bad credit. The company’s specialists will take every legal measure to repair your credit.
- Anyone who wants to monitor their credit. All plans, including the most basic one, have basic credit monitoring, access to your Transunion credit score, your full credit report, dark web monitoring, social network monitoring, change of address monitoring and pay-day monitoring.
Credit Pros Reviews
The Credit Pros has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). They also have positive ratings on TrustPilot.
People claim that The Credit Pros:
- Is fast and effective
- Can improve credit scores quickly
- Is affordable
- Provides excellent service
The online portable is easy to use and available 24/7, so you can keep tabs on the progress of their service. Plus, the company also provides information on how to maintain a good credit score after your credit has been repaired.
The Credit Pros employs licensed attorneys, and they can provide legal advice on credit-related matters.
For more information or to get started visit TheCreditPros.com.